Three ways to save on Aquarium of the Pacific Tickets, including a deal for half off.
Need a new reason to visit the Aquarium in Long Beach? I’ll give you three: The first male harbor seal pup born at the Aquarium of the Pacific recently joined the rest of the seals and sea lions in the Seal and Sea Lion Habitat. And two Magellanic Penguin chicks that hatched at the Aquarium of the Pacific during the summer just joined the other penguins in the June Keyes Penguin Habitat in September. And besides, where else can you can see more than 550 species of sea life in one 156,000 square foot facility?
If you go, check out my review of Aquarium of the Pacific ticket deals available now from three different sources. Pick the one that works best for you, whether it’s the offer with the best price, a discount coupon code, or the deal with easiest way to purchase. Children under 3 years old always get in free.
Enjoy the frigid waters of the North Pacific and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with, and even touch, the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon and hand feed lorikeet birds … Aquarium of the Pacific
DEAL 1: Aquarium of the Pacific Discount Tickets 50% Off – Best price, but these are for afternoons only (3pm to 6pm only). Tickets are valid any day you want to use them throughout 2014. (You don’t need to choose in advance).
- Adult: $14 (reg. $26.95) + $3.50 fees.
- Child: $7 (reg. $14.95) + $3 fees.
DEAL 2: Aquarium of the Pacific Discount Tickets 15% Off – Save $4 PLUS an extra $1 off with coupon code LAAP1 (at checkout). No fees added. No time restrictions.
- Adult: $22.94 listed, pay $21.95 with code LAAP1, no fees (reg. $26.95).
- Child: 3-11: $13.75 listed, pay $12.75 with code LAAP1, no fees (reg. $14.95).
- Senior 62+: $21.25 listed, pay $21.25 with code LAAP1, no fees (reg. $24.95).
DEAL 3: Aquarium of the Pacific Discount Tickets $4 Off – These tickets can be used any day all year — you don’t need to pick a date ahead of time. Print at Home tickets are available immediately. This source often has the most dates available, and the checkout process is fairly painless. Fees will apply.
- Adult: $22 (reg. $26.95) plus $2 fee.
- Child 3-11: $13.25 (reg. $14.95) plus $2 fee.
- Senior 62+: $21.95 (reg. $24.95) plus $2 fee.
WHEN: Open 9am–6pm daily except Christmas Day and during Grand Prix of Long Beach (April 11 – 13, 2014).
WHERE: Aquarium of the Pacific, 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach CA 90802. [Map & Nearby Activities]
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE:
- Military Discounts — Discounted tickets may be purchased in advance at any MWR/ITT office on base.
- AAA Discount –You may be able to gat a small discount when you show your AAA member card at Aquarium ticket windows.