Aquarium of the Pacific (Long Beach, California) discount tickets are now available from several different sources, if you know where to look. Why go? Where else can you can see more than 550 species represented among the 12,000 ocean creatures housed in this 156,000 square foot facility.
Check out the current offers below from three different ticket sources. Deal 1 offers the best price, but has time and sometimes date restrictions. Check them all and see which one works best for you. Children under 3 years old always get in free.
“Take a journey of discovery through the world’s largest ocean at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California. Enjoy the frigid waters of the North Pacific and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with, and even touch, the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon and hand feed lorikeet birds”
DEAL 1: Aquarium of the Pacific Discount Tickets 59% Off – These are for afternoons only (3pm to 6pm only). After free sign-in for L.A., put “Aquarium” in the box at the upper right corner of the page to find the offer). Info & Tickets.
- Adult: $14 (reg. $26.95) + $3.50 fees.
- Child: $7 (reg. $14.95) + $3 fees.
DEAL 2: Aquarium of the Pacific Discount Tickets 15% Off PLUS use coupon code LAAP1 for an extra $1 off (enter on credit card page). No fees added. No time restrictions. Just download and go. Info and Tickets.
- Adult: $22.94 listed, pay $21.95 with code LAAP1, no fees (reg. $26.95)
- Child: 3-11: $13.75 listed, pay $12.75 with code LAAP1, no fees (reg. $14.95).
- Senior 62+: $21.25 listed, pay $21.25 with code LAAP1, no fees (reg. $24.95).
- Adult: $22, plus $2 fee (reg. $26.95).
- Child 3-11: $13.25, plus $2 fee (reg. $14.95).
- Senior 62+: $21.95, plus $2 fee (reg. $24.95).
WHERE: Aquarium of the Pacific, 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach CA 90802. [Map & Nearby Activities]
SAVVY TIP: The Aquarium of the Pacific also offers free admission for Shark Lagoon Nights (most Fridays during the summer months).