The Bay Area Discovery Museum deal has just been updated. The museum runs these occasional daily deals like the one below, with prices starting at $12 for two admission tickets. So if you know you’re looking for a fun family outing in Sausalito, grab tickets now. Located in a scenic setting with views of the Golden Gate Bridge, this is one of my favorite places to visit, with or without kids.
The Bay Area Discovery Museum also offers free admission on the first Wednesday of every month, but the free days can get crowded, so go early for the best experience. See the current options below.
Located at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge, this nationally recognized children’s museum is a one-of-a-kind indoor/outdoor family museum that offers a full range of activities for children ages 6 months to 8 years old.
TICKETS: Bay Area Discovery Museum — Any day tickets to download and go.
- Adult: $9.50 (reg. $10)
- Senior (age 62+): $8
- Child (1-17 years old) $8
DEAL: Bay Area Discovery Museum Discount Tickets 50% Off — Offered by one of the big daily deal companies. Expires 120 days after purchase. Follow the link to choose your options …
- $12 for for two (a $24 value)
- $24 for for four (a $48 value)
- $36 for six (a $72 value)
FREE DAYS: Bay Area Discovery Museum Free days are the first Wednesday of each month, from 9am – 4pm.
WHERE: Bay Area Discovery Museum, 557 McReynolds Road, Sausalito, CA 94965.
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE:
- Go San Francisco Card: This discount card provides free admission to 55+ Bay Area attractions including Bay Area Discovery Museum.
- Join the museum’s email list and get a coupon for $1 off your visit, up to 5 people.
- Get $1 off per visitor, up to 5 people if you’re a member of the Automobile Association of America (AAA); California Alumni Association (CAA); or KQED.
- Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) offers free reciprocal admission to members of other children’s museums, depending on your membership level. Check your membership card for the ACM sticker. Locally, reciprocal members of Habitot and Children’s Discovery Museum of San Jose receive passes good for two free visits, then $4 admission per person.
- WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS: You can buy tickets here online and save time.