Beach Blanket Babylon Ticket Deal — see the real San Francisco (for less).
Beach Blanket Babylon, the musical comedy revue, has been a fixture at Club Fugazi in San Francisco’s North Beach district. Locals go back again and again to see the new characters and costumes in this wild and wacky live show. The latest spoofs: Lady Gaga, Adele, Barack and Michelle, Glee, and Kate Middleton.
Steve Silver’s Beach Blanket Babylon is the world’s longest-running musical revue. Since 1974, this San Francisco institution has followed Snow White on a musical comedy quest around the world, where she runs into satirically portrayed pop-culture and political celebrities, an impressive array of gigantic hats, and one show-stopping musical number after another.
DEAL: Beach Blanket Babylon discount tickets 50% Off – $28 (reg. $56). Follow the link to get tickets directly from the offer source, download your receipt, your tickets will be waiting for you when you get there (will-call).
WHEN: Show dates added all the time, so check the current schedule of deals for 2014.
NOTE: Tickets often sell out from this source, but then they get more.
WHERE: Club Fugazi, 678 Green St. San Francisco, CA 94133.
OTHER TICKET SOURCES: If the show dates you want are not available with the deal above, you can get tickets from
- aRes (our Savvy Travel Partner BBB tickets starting at $48 + $2 fees depending on the dates (for Front Cabaret seating).
- Viator: BBB tickets from at $52 including fees.
SAVVY TIPS: To make your visit a little more convenient …
- Cash only beer and wine bar, so bring a few bucks.
- Parking suggestions: check the three parking lots on Green Street (pay kiosks), or the two valet parking lots around the corner on Powell Street. You’ll also find a couple of parking garages on Vallejo Street just around the block.
- Public transportation: use the Powell/Mason cable car or bus lines 30, 20, 9X & 45.