California Academy of Sciences Ticket Deals, Coupon Code, Skip The Line, Peak Day Discount.
California Academy of Sciences has so much to offer, we want to go again and again. Maybe that’s why Conde’ Nast Traveler named it one of the “New Wonders of the World.” The 2014 Cal Academy ticket discounts listed below include admission to everything at the museum, and that means all the amazing special exhibits, too.
Choose from two savvy ticket sources — one with a California Academy of Sciences coupon code, and the other with a skip-the-line discount. Just follow the links (below) straight to the source of these special offers.
Coming up: Brilliant!Science: Incredible Ocean (March 20-30, 2014) – Dive into a celebration of some of the least-explored habitats on our planet that includes lectures, social events, and family-friendly activities during this 10-day festival celebrating the diverse ocean ecosystems around the world and in our backyard. See below for event details and ticketing information. –California Academy of Sciences
DEAL 1: California Academy of Sciences Coupon Code for $6 Off – $28.95 no fees (reg. $29.95/peak days $34.95). Prices listed is already discounted, and when you use our exclusive Coupon Code sfas10savvy with this ticket source you save extra. Code works for discounts on Senior/Student/Youth/Child tickets too. Note: You’ll see the box for the promo code towards the end of the checkout process.
DEAL 2: California Academy of Sciences $5 Off Skip-The-Line Tickets — $29.95 including fees. Senior/Student/Youth/Child ticket tickets also available for less. No coupon code needed. Skipping the long line outside during busy days. And if you change your plans, you can just use these tickets later since your ticket is valid until January 31, 2014! (When you get tickets elsewhere you have to choose the date of your visit when you order.)
WHEN: Open daily in 2014 except for certain holidays. REGULAR HOURS: Daily 9:30am – 5pm, Sunday 11am – 5pm. Closed on Christmas Day.
WHERE: California Academy of Sciences (Golden Gate Park), 55 Music Concourse Drive, San Francisco, CA 94118. [Location & Map]
NOTE: California Academy of Sciences, in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park, bumps up admission fees during peak visiting days (summer months and holidays). But our sources help you save the most on ticket even during premium days.
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE:
- San Francisco CityPASS: A discount card that provides free admission to six Bay Area attraction including the California Academy of Sciences. Saves you $57 overall.
- Go Select San Francisco: Save 15% on Cal Academy of Sciences tickets when you bundle with one or more other SF Attraction (like SFMOMA or Aquarium Of The Bay). You have 30 days from the time you use the first ticket to use the second. Card comes with free 365 day cancellation insurance.
- Go San Francisco Card: This discount card provides free admission to 55+ Bay Area attractions including Cal Academy. Best when you’re coming in from out of town.
SAVVY TIPS: To make your visit even more fun …
- Most people spend about four hours in the museum.
- Parking is easy in the parking garage next to the museum, but is far from cheap. To save money, look for parking on the side streets near and behind the museum.
- The California Academy of Sciences offers free days four times a year on Sundays, and on certain days for SF locals by zip code. More here.
- Cal Academy also holds adults-only evening mixers every Thursday 6pm – 10pm. Get more info and tickets ($12) to California Academy Nightlife. Plus, Entrance to Nightlife is free within 7 days of your birthday. The birthday offer is good for a single, non-transferable entrance to NightLife. Bring a Valid ID to the ticket window to receive your complimentary ticket.
- Take public transportation and get a $3 discount. Just show your ticket for proof.
- If you’re a AAA sometimes offers a discount. Check with your CA AAA representative.