Locals can often get great deals with passes and coupon books created just for you. And whether you live in the city or are just visiting, sightseeing passes can save you a bundle when you’re catching up with museum exhibitions, living it up at theme parks with friends and family, or entertaining guests.
Here’s how to see all the most popular attractions in the United States, including: LEGOLAND, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, Shedd Aquarium, Skydeck Chicago, Hancock Observatory, Adler Planetarium, Universal Studios, New England Aquarium, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty.
FEATURED PASS OF THE MONTH: Southern California CityPASS:
The Southern California CityPASS is the most popular CityPASS of all, saving you around 32% on four of the most popular theme parks in the U.S., including Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, Universal Studios Hollywood, SeaWorld San Diego, and the San Diego Zoo. The best price on the SoCal CityPASS is right here.
- Atlanta CityPASS: SAVE 51% at Atlanta Georgia Aquarium; World of Coca Cola; Inside CNN Studio Tour; High Museum of Art OR Fernbank Museum of Natural History; Zoo Atlanta OR Atlanta History Center.
- Boston CityPASS: SAVE 48% with Boston CityPASS New England Aquarium; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; Museum of Science; Skywalk Observatory; Harvard Museum of Natural History OR John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.
- Go Select Boston: Choose from 34 things to do in Boston, including New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Boston Duck Tours, a Weekend Brunch Cruise, Boston Harbor Segway Adventure, and more.
- Go Boston Card: Unlimited free admission to more than 70 museums, tours and attractions, including Boston Duck Tour; 2-day trolley pass; whale watch cruise; New England Aquarium; museums; theme parks; 20% at shops and restaurants.
- Chicago CityPASS: SAVE 50% at Shedd Aquarium; The Field Museum; Skydeck Chicago; Adler Planetarium OR Art Institute of Chicago; John Hancock Observatory OR Museum of Science and Industry.
- Go Select Chicago: Choose from 25 things to do in Chicago, including Shedd Aquarium, Architectural River Cruise, Lake Cruise, SkyDeck Chicago, Navy Pier, The Field Museum, Adler Planetarium, Chicago Children’s Museum, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, and more.
- Go Chicago Card: Unlimited free admission to more than 25 museums, tours and attractions, including Adler Planetarium; Shedd Aquarium; Field Museum; Museum of Science and Industry; The Art Institute of Chicago; Hancock Observatory; Skydeck Chicago; Gray Line Tours; Navy Pier.
- Houston CityPASS: SAVE 41% at Space Center Houston; Downtown Aquarium; Houston Museum of Natural Science; Houston Zoo OR The Health Museum; Museum of Fine Arts, Houston OR The Children’s Museum of Houston.
- Las Vegas Power Pass: Includes savings up to $500 in admissions and discounts. This isn’t a coupon or discount card. When you visit each location with your Las Vegas Power Pass, the payment has already been taken care of. Just show the Power Pass to get in, and in most cases you can skip the line.
- Southern California CityPASS: Southern California CityPASS – SAVE UP TO 32% Savings on 4 Theme Parks! Offer features tickets to 4 major SoCal attractions, including a 3-Day Park Hopper Bonus Ticket to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, admission to Universal Studios Hollywood and SeaWorld San Diego.
- Go Select Los Angeles: Select two or more attractions from a choice of 32 and save (you have 30 days from first use to enjoy), or get them all and save up to $135 with unlimited admission to Top LA Attractions including: Aquarium of the Pacific, Six Flags Magic Mountain, LEGOLAND California, Knotts Berry Farm, Aquarium of the Pacific, LA City Tour, Hollywood Tour, Universal Studios Hollywood , Warner Bros. Studio VIP Tour, Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier,Los Angeles City and Movie Stars Homes Tour, Paramount Pictures Studio Tour, and tons more.
- Go Los Angeles Card: Save 55% on 39 attractions, and in many cases skip the line at the front gate. You get unlimited visits to many top theme parks. Take up to two weeks from the first time you use your card. Attractions include Universal Studios, Six Flags, Legoland, Knott’s Berry Farm, Madame Tassaud’s Hollywood, Sony Pictures Studio Tour, and many more.
- Hollywood CityPASS: SAVE 46% at Madame Tussauds Hollywood; Kodak THEATRE Guided Tour OR The Hollywood Museum; Red Line Tours Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes; and Starline Tours of Hollywood.
- Go Miami Card: Unlimited free admission to more than 40 museums, tours including Jungle Island; Miami Seaquarium; Miami Duck Tours; Island Queen Cruises; Palm Beach Princess cruise; Key West Tour (from Miami); Everglades Eco Adventure (from Miami); City/Everglades Eco Adventure Combo; Bass Museum of Art; Lowe Art Museum; Miami Art Museum; Gator Park Airboat Tours; Miami MetroZoo.
- New York Pass: Free Tickets to 70+ best Attractions in NYC, including the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Top of the Rock, Circle Line River Cruise, Madame Tussaud’s, Food & Wall Street Tours. MET, MoMA & Guggenheim Museum, and more.
- New York CityPASS: SAVE 46% at Empire State Building; The Metropolitan Museum of Art; American Museum of Natural History; MoMA (The Museum of Modern Art); Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island R Circle Line Cruise; Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock.
- Go Select New York: Choose from 43 things to do in New York City, including Metropolitan Museum of Art, American Museum of Natural History, Museum of Modern Art, Top of the Rock Observatory, Top of the Rock Observatory, American Museum of Natural History, Lincoln Center, Radio City Music Hall, NBC Studio Tour, NY TV and Movie Sites Tour, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and more.
- New York Explorer Pass: You pick the number of attractions you want to visit—3, 5, 7 or 10—from 54 choices. You can take up to 30 days to visit them, and skip the ticket line. Now available for instant delivery. Options include: Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Downtown Tours, American Museum of Natural History, Ripleys Believe it or Not, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, Cruises, NBC Studio Tour, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, Guggenheim Museum, National 9/11 Memorial and Museum, and many more.
- Go Orlando Card: Unlimited free admission to more than 50 museums, tours and attractions, including; Kennedy Space Center; Gatorland; NASCAR Daytona 500 Experience; Ripley’s Believe It or Not!; WonderWorks; Boggy Creek Airboats; Fun Spot Action Park; Eco-Safari Tour.
- Philadelphia CityPASS: SAVE 47% at The Franklin Institute; Adventure Aquarium; Phila Trolley Works Tour & The Big Bus Company; Philadelphia Zoo; The Academy of Natural Sciences OR National Constitution Center; Please Touch Museum OR Eastern State Penitentiary.
- Southern California CityPASS: Southern California CityPASS – SAVE UP TO 32% Savings on 4 Theme Parks! Offer features tickets to 4 major attractions, including a 3-Day Park Hopper Bonus Ticket to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, admission to Universal Studios Hollywood and SeaWorld San Diego.
- Go Select San Diego: Choose from 40 things to do in San Diego, including the San Diego Zoo, Birch Aquarium, Boomers! San Diego, LEGOLAND California, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum, Two Hour Harbor Tour, Belmont Park Unlimited Rides, Air and Space Museum, Miramar Speed Circuit, Reuben H. Fleet Science Center, and more.
- Go San Diego Card: Unlimited free admission to more than 55 museums, tours and attractions including San Diego Zoo; LEGOLAND California; whale watching tours; San Diego harbor excursions; Reuben H. Fleet Science Center (including an IMAX movie); Birch Aquarium at Scripps; more than a dozen unique museums in the heart of Balboa Park; 20-50% savings on shopping, dining, and tour services.
- San Francisco CityPASS: Save 48% on Muni & Cable Car 7-Day Passport PLUS ADMISSION TO: Aquarium of the Bay, California Academy of Sciences, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), Exploratorium OR de Young Museum.
- Go Select San Francisco: Choose from 27 things to do in San Francisco, including California Academy of Sciences, Aquarium of the Bay, Exploratorium, de Young Museum, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Legion of Honor, Asian Art Museum, Muir Woods / Sausalito Tour, Golden Gate Bay Cruise, Wine Country Tour, and more.
- Go San Francisco Card: Free admission to more than 55 museums, tours and attractions, including: SFMOMA; Aquarium of the Bay; Asian Art Museum; Six Flags Discovery Kingdom; Exploratorium; Cable Car ride; Deluxe Wine Country Tour; Legion of Honor; Golden Gate Bay Cruise; wineries; historic sites; botanical gardens, and more.
- Seattle CityPASS: SAVE 50% at the Space Needle; Pacific Science Center; Seattle Aquarium; Argosy Cruises Seattle Harbor Tour; Experience Music Project | Science Fiction Museum; Woodland Park Zoo OR The Museum of Flight.
- Washington DC Power Pass: Low price guarantee. Includes admissiosn to The Crime and Punishment Museum, the I Spy Museum, and The Newseum, along with more than 20 DC attractions and tours, providing a combined value of more than $500 in admission fees. One, two, three, and five day DC Power Passes available.
POPULAR ATTRACTION PASSES
[Get it] With CityPass booklets you always have fun for less because you save around 50% off several top activities and attractions in each city. In any city, a CityPASS is valid for nine days from the first day you use it. And you can skip most ticket lines, which really helps at popular venues. Citypass booklets are available in the following cities.
Go Select Cards
[Get it] If you’re in or planning to visit any of the cities listed here — you can get 15% to 30% off or more at just the attractions and activities you select, which we think is very efficient. The passes are valid for up to 30 days from first use. Many Go Select packages offer pre-selected popular itineraries at a guaranteed savings of 25% or more. Best part: they offer a 365 day risk-free returns and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Follow the links below and choose two or more activities to see how much you’ll save.
Go City Cards
[Get it] SPECIAL OFFER: Free Shipping with code FREEUSPICKUP. The unique benefit of Go City Cards is that most offer either unlimited admission sightseeing passes for one low (up to 50% off) price. So you can go to your favorite venues as many times as you like for 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 days in a row, depending on the card you purchase. Plus, you get express entry at many popular attractions (no waiting in ticket lines).
- Go Select Oahu: Choose from 25 things to do in Oahu, including Germaine’s Luau, Polynesian Cultural Center, Makani Catamaran Sail, Sea Life Park, Grand Circle Island Tour, Movie Site Tour – Kualoa, Battleship Missouri, Secret Beach-Kualoa, Hanauma Bay Snorkle, USS Bowfin Submarine, and more.
- Go Oahu Card: Free admission to more than 25 museums, tours and attractions, including catamaran; snorkeling, Waikiki Trolley Pass; USS Arizona Memorial audio tour; FREE beach gear rental; kayaking; hiking; 25% off shopping, dining and shows.