San Jose Downtown Ice: Discount Tickets 50% off in 2014 – 2015.
For a cool day (or night) of fun with friends and family, head over to Downtown Ice in San Jose, the one-of-a-kind circular skating rink in the Circle of Palms Plaza. In 2014 – 2015 you can save 50% off on the ticket price with the discounts listed below for the winter season. You won’t need a coupon or promo code to get this savvy deal. You can print tickets at home and go. (See date/hour schedule at the bottom of this page.)
Located in the heart of downtown San Jose, the rink is at its best after dark when lights twinkle off the 32 palms and stars shine from overhead.
The South Bay’s largest seasonal outdoor skating rink, produced by the San Jose Downtown Association, partners with Kristi Yamaguchi’s Always Dream Foundation and routinely attracts more than 100,000 people each season.
DEAL: San Jose Downtown Ice Discount Tickets 50% Off – $7.50 (reg. $15). This ticket deal, only available HERE (after free sign in), includes ice time and rental skates. This offer is not available directly from the rink but has been arranged with a deal company to help more people go out and enjoy this South Bay holiday experience.
WHEN: The season runs through January 11, 2015, including Christmas Day 2014 and New Years Eve 2014. FYI: See the schedule below.
WHERE: Downtown Ice, 120 S. Market Street, San Jose CA 95113 (between the San Jose Museum of Art and the Fairmont Hotel).
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE:
- Transit discount — $2 off with valid VTA, Light rail or Bus pass to Paseo de San Antonio Station. (Not valid with other deals).
- Aloha Fridays – $10 admission at the gate if you dress Hawaiian on Nov. 14 & 21; Dec. 5 & 12, 2014; and Jan. 2 & 9, 2015.
- Parking — You’ll find the closest and most convenient parking to Downtown Ice at The Fairmont Plaza Garage (just off W. San Fernando Street between Market and First streets, next to the San Jose Museum of Art). Or you can find $5 flat-rate parking after 6pm in city-owned lots and garages. After 6pm and all day Sat/Sun, you can get your parking stub validated if you visit one of the participating business and park the rest of the night for FREE in city-owned garages. Visit sjdowntownparking.com for more information.
- Special Day for Kids — You can meet Sharkie at the ice rink on Dec.7 and Jan 4 between 4-5 pm.
- Skate Rentals — Bring a couple pairs of socks in case your rental skates don’t fit perfectly. You might want to wear old shoes since you’ll be leaving them while you skate.
- Food — Here’s a nice list of downtown San Jose restaurants near the rink. Note: They don’t let you bring food into the rink area.
Hawaiian Airlines / Kristi Yamaguchi Downtown Ice
2014 – 2015 Schedule
Nov. 29, 2014: noon-midnight
Nov. 30, 2014: noon-10pm
Dec. 1-4, 2014, 2014: 5pm-10pm
Dec. 5, 2014: 5pm-midnight
Dec. 6, 2014: noon-midnight
Dec. 7, 2014: noon-10pm
Dec. 8, 2014-11: 5pm-10pm
Dec. 12, 2014: 7pm-midnight
Dec. 13, 2014: noon-midnight
Dec. 14, 2014: noon-10pm
Dec. 15-18, 2014: 5pm-10pm
Dec. 19-24, 2014: 11am-midnight
Dec. 25, 2014 (Christmas): 2pm-midnight
Dec. 26-30, 2014: 11am-midnight
Dec. 31, 2014 (New Year’s Eve): 11am-10pm
Jan. 1, 2015: New Year’s Day: 2pm-mdnight
Jan. 2-3, 2015: 11am-midnight
Jan. 4, 2015: 11am-10pm
Jan. 5-8, 2015: 5pm-9pm
Jan. 9, 2015: 5pm-midnight
Jan. 10, 2015: noon-midnight
Jan. 11, 2015: noon-9pm