Franklin Institute: Fun Science — cheap tickets, free community nights.
If you’re looking for discount tickets to The Franklin Institute, in Philadelphia, you can get them for now for half price with this online ticket promo — your price $9.25 (regular price is $18.50). Ticket deals for this popular museum, named after Ben Franklin, will be around for a short time only, so if you’re thinking about going, check it out soon. The link below goes directly to the source of this ticket promotion for more details and to get tickets. You can print a voucher and take it with you when you go.
The Franklin Institute also has free community nights with access to everything, usually on the third Wednesday of the month. Scroll down for links and details.
If you go, be sure to check out the new exhibit “Your Brain.” Also, if you have a minute, check out the sweet promo vimeo at the bottom of this page.
Explore three floors of fun interactive exhibits, including the new Changing Earth and Electricity, the iconic Giant Heart, and the popular Franklin Air Show, Space Command, and Sports Challenge – just to name a few. Plus, all daytime museum admissions include one out-of-this-world show in our popular Fels Planetarium! And, the rooftop Joel N. Bloom Observatory is open for telescopic solar observing, weather permitting. –Franklin Institute
The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, PA
DEAL: The Franklin Institute Discount Tickets 50% Off – $9.25 (reg. $14.50 for kids 11 and under, adults $18.50).
HOW: Click the button above to go directly to the offer page. Select your tickets. Then just print and go.
WHEN: Open 9:30am – 5pm. See all dates available with the discount after signing in with the source of this offer (via the link above).
WHERE: The Franklin Institute, 222 North 20th Street, Philadelphia PA 19103.
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE:
- FREE Community Nights – Target Community Night usually takes place on the third Wednesday of every month from 5pm to 8pm. Admission is free. You’ll have access to everything at the museum. You’ll need to register when you get there (no pre-registration required). See the FI calendar for upcoming nights. You can park in their garage for a discounted rate of $6 for the evening.
- ATTRACTION PASS — Franklin Institute tickets are included with the Philadelphia CityPASS, along with seven other popular attractions, like the Adventure Aquarium and Philadelphia Zoo. Adult $62 (reg. $115.30); Child 2 – 12 $39 (reg. $79.80).
SAVVY TIPS: To make the experience even better …
- Plan ahead — There’s so much to do, you may want to get there early so you can spend several hours.
- Check the schedule — As soon as you get there, check the schedule so you won’t miss anything on your list of favorites.
- Avoid crowds — The museum is most crowded on spring weekdays and holiday weekends, so you might want to get there early or after noon when group tours leave (and have tickets in advance).
- Dress in layers — Some of the exhibit rooms are cold, so bring a sweater.
- Find Parking – The Franklin Institute has its own garage (rates from $9, max of $25, and only $6 on 3rd Wednesday Community Nights). Or, try the Standard Parking lot at 1919 Arch Street.