Habitot Children’s Museum in Berkeley — Deals Deals Deals.
If you have little children, Habitot Children’s Museum in Berkeley is probably on your list of places to visit in the Bay Area. The museum offers a few ways to save, from daily deals to free days to to AAA, Military, and a first visit discount offer. You’ll also find a seniors/disabled discount, and an active military family discount. FYI, offers may not be combined, so pick the deal that works best for you.
Habitot Children’s Museum has become the most popular and award-winning children’s hands on discovery museum in the East Bay. Habitot founders have created a hands-on play and learning center where young children are the ‘big kids’ — exploring the arts and culture in a safe setting designed especially for small hands and bodies and growing minds.
WHAT: Habitot Children’s Museum.
FREE DAYS: Admission is free on certain designated days, and Habitot hosts certain free events.
SAVVY TIPS: Here are a few ways to save on tickets to Habitot.
- First Time Visitors — Is this your first visit? Tell them and they’ll give you $1 off each adult admission with paid child admission if you fill out this form first.
- Automobile Association of America (AAA/CSAA) –Present your current AAA membership card and photo ID to receive $1 OFF admission per person.
- Active Duty Military Families — Free admission for up to six people from Memorial Day to Labor Day. All other days you can get $5 off per person for up to six people. Show ID.
- Senior/disabled — Get $1 off at the door.
- Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) — Show your membership card with the ACM logo sticker for half price admission for up to six people. (You may need to show a photo ID.)
WHEN: Hours vary by season.
WHERE: Habitot Children’s Museum, 2065, Kittredge St, Berkeley, CA 94704.
SAVVY TIP: If you follow the link to the source of this deal and find the deal expired, put “Habitot” in the search box to see if they’re offering a new deal (they often do).