Hollywood Bowl discount tickets get better and better as people get busier. The Hollywood Bowl is a friendly fun place to take a picnic supper and enjoy exceptional music under the stars, from jazz, to classical, to Broadway, and world music.
Ticket deals are available from sources that work with this venue to bring new customers to live events. Below you’ll find the current performances with available discount tickets. Follow the links for more info and to take advantage of these deals directly from the offer source.
WHAT: Hollywood Bowl Concerts.
WHERE: Hollywood Bowl, 2301 N. Highland Ave. Hollywood, CA 90078.
WHEN: Go to the Bowl’s website for the current schedule. Or check out the ticket deals from savvy sources.
DEALS: Not always available, but when they are you’ll see them in the box below.
SavvyTix » Hollywood Bowl
Discount Tickets - 50% Off
- The Bowl Walk — If you’re new to the venue, The Bowl Walk is a great way to learn about the Bowl and enjoy the park-like grounds. Pick up a flyer at the Bowl Museum or the Information booth (next to the box office).
- Pre-Concert Picnic — In the hills around the Hollywood Bowl you’ll find several spots perfect for a picnic before the concert. If you get there early (recommended if you want easy parking). Bring your own, or order a gourmet picnic basket online at www.patinagroup.com/bowl (323.850.1885) by 4pm the day before your concert.
- Pre-Concert Dining — If you’re planning to dine onsite, easy options are offered by Patina Restaurant Group, with tasty choices for every budget. Choices include: The Wine Bar, The Rooftop Grill. Staccato, Market West, Market Café, Patina at the Pool, and concessions and street food are also available.
- Getting There: If you’re taking the Metro –No. 156 Local (from San Fernando Valley or L.A.); No. 222 Local (from West Hills, Burbank, and Hollywood).
- Where to Park: If you’re driving — There are four parking facilities but they fill up fast, so get there early (they open four hours prior). Options: Lot A (the main Bowl parking lot) fills up first; Lot B (the Odin parking lot) is on the west side of Highland Avenue (accessible spots on the top tier); Lot C (North Fairfield parking lot) is on the east side of Highland Avenue. Lot D (South Fairfield parking lot) is on the east side of Highland Avenue, and has convenient picnic areas.