Sure, the kids are already back in school in October 2014. But San Diego museums, restaurants, and attractions still want to help you spend quality time with the little darlings. So again this year, more than 100 of San Diego’s finest venues are opening their doors free to two kids 12 and under (per paid adult admission) for the month of October.
Some of the popular venues participating:
- San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- Belmont Park
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum
- Reuben H. Fleet Science Center (gallery only)
- San Diego Speed Boat Adventures
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Mingei International Museum San Diego
- Hornblower Cruises
- Flagship Cruises
- USS Midway Museum
- SEAL Amphibious Tour
- Museum of Making Music
- Old Town Trolley Tours
- Seal Tours
- La Jolla – Mission Beach Tour
- And more …
WHAT: San Diego Kids Free October — Follow the links above to purchase adult tickets (and any additional child tickets). Then Download the coupon.
HOW: You can print as many as you want for different venues. Kids 12 and under get freebies and deals at 100+ participating San Diego venues every October. More deals and freebies are usually added right up to and through October.
WHEN: October every year.
WHERE: Participating San Diego Museums, Attractions, Restaurants, and more.