LEGOLAND California: Review of Discount Tickets from online sources.
Check out the new 2014 LEGOLAND Discounts, just updated by a couple of different ticket sources. See the list of discount options below.
LEGOLAND is a theme park created by Danish toy maker, the LEGO Company. Little LEGO lovers from 2 to 12 go nuts over the 15,000 LEGO models in the Park created from more than 35 million LEGO bricks. Some of the offers below include tickets to SEA LIFE Aquarium, a child-focused, adult friendly aquatic experience right next door to LEGOLAND. We especially like Sea Life’s Lost City of Atlantis, where you can take the tunnel through a 200,000-gallon ocean tank.
LEGOLAND California Ticket Deals
You have a choice of sources here. Sometimes buying directly from LEGOLAND online is better, but sometimes it’s not. Either way (directly or via a secondary source) you will save when you get your tickets online. With the current deals, the price is cheaper for deal #1 below (LEGOLAND online). No fees are added. But the downside is you’ll need to choose your visit date in advance, and your discount depends on how far in advance you plan. (Tip: See the deal source #2 for the best any day and last minute ticket deals.)
DEAL 1: DIRECTLY FROM LEGOLAND online, you save up to $7 over the gate price when you book 7 days in advance. Book 2-6 days in advance, save $3.50. No fees are added. You’ll need to select your visit date in advance.
- Pick-a-Date & Save – Save up to $7 when you book 7+ days in advance. Adult from $76, Child (ages 3-12) from $66 (walk up prices are $83/$73). Print-at-home option available.
- 1-Day LEGOLAND California Flexi Ticket – Adult $85, Child (3-12) $75. Ticket valid for 1 year from date of purchase. Visit any day the Park is open. (See offer below for better price.)
- 2-Day LEGOLAND California Flexi Ticket — Adult $105, Child (3-12) $95. Second day visit must be within 9 days of first visit.Ticket valid for 1 year from date of purchase. Visit any day the Park is open. See offer below for better price.
DEAL 2: Special ticket offers from our Travel pages — no need to choose your dates in advance. Print-at-home option. Fees only $2.
- 2014 LEGOLAND – 1 Day Admission – Adult $78 (reg. $83), Child $68 (reg. $73). Ticket valid for any day the park is open until December 31, 2014. Fees $2. Print-at-Home Tickets.
- 2014 LEGOLAND/SEA LIFE Hopper + 2nd Day FREE – Adult $93.50 (reg. $101), Child $83.50 (reg. $91). Valid for two-day admission to LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE Aquarium. Second visit must occur within 9 days of first visit. (No need to choose your dates in advance). Fees $2. Print at Home Tickets Available.
WHERE: LEGOLAND California, 1 Legoland Drive, Carlsbad, CA. LEGOLAND SEA LIFE Aquarium, 1 Legoland Dr., Carlsbad, CA 92008.
- LEGOLAND Hotel at the LEGOLAND California Resort — Want the ultimate LEGO experience? Spend the day at LEGOLAND California Resort and the night at the all-new LEGOLAND Hotel. Your family will enjoy the interactive LEGO features, themed play areas, family pool and kid’s entertainment. The hotel is conveniently located right at the main entrance of LEGOLAND California.
- HYATT House San Diego/ Carlsbad – Another good choice for a SoCal beach hotel with complimentary LEGOLAND Shuttle, complimentary hot breakfast buffet. For best rates, follow the link and enter your dates on the next page.
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE:
- San Diego’s Fab Four Combo – Exclusive! Save up to $26 on admission to 4 popular parks – San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, LEGOLAND and SeaWorld. You get 1-Day Admission to each of these 4 Fabulous San Diego Attractions!
- Go San Diego Card or Go Select San Diego – You can save on tickets to LEGOLAND and many other activities and attractions when you purchase one of these San Diego tourist passes.