The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, offers a few ways to save on admission, including a few free days. We’ll add new deals for the MFA here on this page as we find them. Check out the current offers below.
The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston is one of the most comprehensive art museums in the world, hosting a collections of nearly 450,000 works of art. More than a million visitors peruse the galleries each year to view enjoy art from ancient Egyptian to present. The MFA also offers innovative educational programs.
DEAL 1: The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Free Days — The Museum is free to all visitors on the following Open House days …
- Monday, January 20, 2014 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Saturday, February 8, 2014 (Lunar New Year)
- Saturday, April 19, 2014 (To Boston With Love Community Day)
- Monday, May 26, 2014 (Memorial Day)
- Monday, October 13, 2014 (Fall Open House)
DEAL 2: Ongoing free admission opportunities for children and youths.
- Children 6 and under — Free admission.
- Youths 7-17 – Free admission weekdays after 3pm, weekends, and Boston public school holidays (other times $10).
FYI: Wednesday nights after 4 pm, admission is by voluntary contribution (suggested donation $25).
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE:
- MFA Boston is included with the Boston CityPASS, an attraction pass that gets you combined discount tickets of around 48% off. You have nine days from first use to visit all of the attractions. Included: New England Aquarium; Museum of Science; Skywalk Observatory; Harvard Museum of Natural History OR John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.
WHERE: Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Avenue of the Arts, 465 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115-5523.
SAVVY TIP: The museum’s floor plans can be accessed here.