If you need a reason to go to the Bronx, check out the new exhibits (like the Holiday Train Show and Box Car Nights) — and a few ways you can save on tickets. NY Botanical Gardens ticket deals are often available from various sources, and you find these listed at the bottom of this page.
WHEN: Open year-round, Tuesday to Sunday, 10am 6pm; Winter hours 10am-5pm, mid-January–February. Also open the following Mondays: September 1, 2014 (Labor Day), October 13, 2014 (Columbus Day), November 10, 2014 (Veterans Day), December 15, 2014 (Holiday Train Show), December 22, 2014 (Holiday Train Show), December 29, 2014 (Holiday Train Show), January 19, 2015 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day), February 16, 2015 (Presidents’ Day).
WHERE: The New York Botanical Garden, 2900 Southern Blvd, Bronx NY 10458.
The New York Botanical Garden Discount Tickets
Follow the links below for deal details and prices
Discount Tickets » The New York Botanical Garden
50% Off Events & Activities
NY Botanical Garden Upcoming Exhibits
- November 23, December 7 & 21, 2014: Winter Harmonies Concert Series
- December 12, 2014: Winter Wonderland Ball
- December 13, 2014: Poetry Reading with Billy Collins
- January 24 – February 22, 2015: Wild Medicine in the Tropics
- February 28 – April 19, 2015: The Orchid Show
- April 24 – 26, 2015: Antique Garden Furniture Fair
- April – October 2015: The Edible Academy Programs
- May 16 – November 1, 2015: FRIDA KAHLO: Art, Garden, Life
SAVVY TIPS: To make your visit even savvier ..
- Parking — Convenient parking is available onsite via the Conservatory Gate entrance at 2900 Southern Blvd. Our new, secure parking facility adjacent to the Metro-North Botanical Garden Station is also available and ideal for commuters, Garden neighbors, and others looking for a safe and affordable parking solution. It is the ideal “park and ride”—step out of your car and take a quick and convenient train ride to Manhattan or White Plains!
- Public Transportation — Couple of choices
- By Metro-North Railroad — Take the Metro-North Harlem local line to Botanical Garden Station. Walk across Southern Boulevard to the Botanical Garden’s Mosholu Gate entrance
- By Subway — Take the B, D, or 4 train to Bedford Park Blvd. Station. From the station exit, take the Bx26 bus east to the Garden’s Mosholu Gate entrance. OR walk eight blocks down the hill on Bedford Park Blvd (20 minutes). Turn left onto Southern Blvd. and walk one block to Mosholu Gate entrance.
- Student/Senior Deals — Students and Seniors can save a couple bucks at the door with valid ID.
- Dining — The New York Botanical Garden has two restaurants: The Pine Tree Café located in the Leon Levy Visitor Center; and Garden Café located across from the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory, both open during regular Botanical Garden hours.