If you need a reason to go to the Bronx, check out the new exhibits — like the Orchid Show (February 28 – April 19, 2015), Edible Academy, and the Holiday Train Show, to name a few. And you’ll also find a few ways you can save on tickets. NY Botanical Gardens ticket deals are often available from various sources. You find these listed at the bottom of this page.
WHAT: The New York Botanical Garden Discount Tickets.
WHEN: Open year-round, Tuesday to Sunday, 10am 6pm; Winter hours 10am-5pm, mid-January–February.
WHERE: The New York Botanical Garden, 2900 Southern Blvd, Bronx NY 10458.
(Follow the links below for discount tickets & details)
Discount Tickets » The New York Botanical Garden
50% Off Events & Activities
One of New York City’s best holiday gifts to itself, and a chance to see the city anew. –The New York Times
NY Botanical Garden 2015 Exhibits
- January 24 – February 22, 2015: Wild Medicine in the Tropics
- February 28 – April 19, 2015: The Orchid Show
- April 24 – 26, 2015: Antique Garden Furniture Fair
- April – October 2015: The Edible Academy Programs
- May 16 – November 1, 2015: FRIDA KAHLO: Art, Garden, Life
SAVVY TIPS: To make your visit to the NY Botanical Garden even savvier ..
- Parking — You can park onsite via the Conservatory Gate entrance at 2900 Southern Blvd.
- Public Transportation — Couple of choices …
- By Metro-North Railroad — Take the Metro-North Harlem local line to Botanical Garden Station. Walk across Southern Boulevard to the Botanical Garden’s Mosholu Gate entrance
- By Subway — Take the B, D, or 4 train to Bedford Park Blvd. Station. From the station exit, take the Bx26 bus east to the Garden’s Mosholu Gate entrance. OR walk eight blocks down the hill on Bedford Park Blvd (20 minutes). Turn left onto Southern Blvd. and walk one block to Mosholu Gate entrance.
- Student/Senior Deals — Students and Seniors can save a couple bucks at the door with valid ID.
- Dining — The New York Botanical Garden has two restaurants: The Pine Tree Café located in the Leon Levy Visitor Center; and Garden Café located across from the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory, both open during regular Botanical Garden hours.
- Children — Leave strollers behind (they don’t allow them in the Conservatory).