NYC Cruise Deals.
New York City cruise deals are a savvy way to spend some time taking in the city sights without actually being in the city. Here’s our growing list New York cruise deals, for everything from Champagne cruises, to dining/dancing cruises, to happy hour, sightseeing, and even kids cruises. (See details and links below.)
Have you taken one of these cruises? Tell us what you think. Are the views from the Hudson and East Rivers gorgeous? So far, both locals and visitors have good things to report. Some say they enjoyed the sunshine on one of the day cruises. Others preferred the twilight cruises and watching night fall on the city. We’ve heard tales of wine tasting and wandering around the ship, talking to the captain, relaxing and listening to the music, all while saving half off the price of tickets. Now we invite you to post your comments here.
DEAL: New York Harbor Cruise Discount Tickets 50% Off (after free sign up with our trusted ticket deal source).
- Circle Line Kids Cruise (New York City, NY): $10 – $14 (reg. $20 – $28).
- Romantic New York City Champagne Sunset Cruise (Manhattan, NY): $31.20 (reg. $52).
- Champagne Statue and Skyline Cruise Around Manhattan (Manhattan, NY): $25.20 (reg. $42).
- NYC Bridges, Architecture Cruise (Manhattan, NY): Sold out, may get more (reg. $76).
- Wine Tasting Cruise on the Yacht Manhattan (Manhattan, NY): $62.40 (reg. $104).
- Party Rock Midnight Yacht Cruise on the Harbor Lights (New York, NY): $12.50 (reg. $25).
- Spring Fling Midnight Yacht Cruise, Drink, Dance and Party (New York, NY): $12.50 (reg. $25).
- NY Buffet Cruise (New York, NY): $56.46 – $75.73 (reg. $112.92 – $126.22)
- Water Taxi Statue by Night Cruise of Lower Manhattan (New York, NY): $8 – $13 (reg. $16 – $26)
- Bateaux NY Dinner Cruise (New York, NY): $99.67 – $103.66 (reg. $166.12 – $172.77)
- Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise (New York City, NY): $14 (reg. $28)
- After Work Happy Hour Cruises, Live DJ (New York, NY): $12.50 – $15 (reg. $25 – $30)
WHEN: Ongoing. Follow the links above for available dates and times for 2013.
SAVVY TIP: Bring a warm layer and don’t forget your camera.