Oakland Zoo review of ticket deals.
There’s always something going on at the Oakland Zoo. This Bay Area attraction is a popular spot for East Bay families to spend the day learning about wildlife conservation, seeing amazing animals, and attending interactive and educational programs. My favorite area to visit: Oakland Zoo’s African Savannah. But also check out the Rain Forest, Wayne and Gladys Valley Children’s Zoo, the WildLife Theater, and the ever popular Rides Area.
Oakland Zoo also offers several everyday discounts for groups, including military and disabled groups. Get a group of friends with kids together and save $4.50 each.
SAVE ON TICKETS: Find these offers directly from the Oakland Zoo website (check for updates before you head out):
- Group discount – Oakland Zoo group discount $4.50 off each for adults and $2.50 off each for children for 12 or more if you make reservations. (Regular admission is $12.50/adults, $8.50/child 2-14)
- Oakland Zoo Special Discount for Military Families with Current ID.
- Senior discount –$2 off with reservations.
- Disabled discount — same as the group discount (Deal #1), but works for any size group of disabled persons.
- Daily Deal [May Be Expired] — Oakland Zoo Family Pass from Groupon.
WHERE: Oakland Zoo, 9777 Golf Links Road, Oakland, CA 94605. (Between I-580 & Mountain Blvd.)
WHEN: The Oakland Zoo is open daily 10am – 4pm.
Elephants: 10:15am; 11:45am; 1:45pm; 2:45pm; and 4pm
Alligators: 2:00pm; Mon, Wed, Sat (April-Oct)
Savanna Aviary: 2:30pm
Sun Bears: 3:30pm