When it comes to wines, “Oregon is finally fulfilling its vast potential,” says wine guru Robert Parker in a recent issue of Food & Wine. So, what better time than now to check out the deals for Oregon wine tasting.
OREGON WINE TASTING DEALS
- Blackbird Wine Shop: 50% Off Tasting — $10 (reg. $20). Beaumont/Wilshire.
- Blue Heron French Cheese Co: 48% Off Wine/Cheese Tasting for 2 – $16 (reg. $30.95). Tillamook.
- Jacob Williams Winery: 51% Off Wine Tasting for 2 or 4 – $17 (reg. $35). Columbia Gorge.
- Wind River Cellars: Up to 56% Off Winery Tour and Tasting – $49 (reg. $110). Husum.
- Yamhill Valley Vineyards: 50% Off Wine Tasting – $19 (reg. $38). McMinnville.
- A Blooming Hill Vineyard: 49% Off Wine Tasting Package – $15 (reg. $29). Chehalem Mountains.
- St. Josef’s Winery: Up to 74% Off Mt. Hood Neighborhood Wine Festival — $12 (reg. $39). Canby.
- Plum Hill Vineyards: 58% Off Wine Tastings – $15 (reg. $30). Coast Range.
- Artisan Clubs: 51% Off Wine or Beer Tasting Event – $79 (reg. $160). Tigard.
- Embrace Oregon Tours: 54% Off Winery Tour – $64 (reg. $128). McMinnville.
- Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail: 50% Off Winery Passport – $5 (reg. $10). Yakima Valley.
PORTLAND HOTEL DEALS: Find a great deal on a local hotel. A few savvy suggestions GO HERE for more on these …
- Days Inn Portland
- Oxford Suites Portland – Jantzen Beach
- The Portlander Inn
- Courtyard Portland North Harbour
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland North Harbour
- Residence Inn Portland North Harbour
- Econo Lodge Expo Center
- Red Lion on the River – Jantzen Beach
- Thunderbird on the River
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites PORTLAND-JANTZEN BEACH
- Red Lion at the Quay
- Homewood Suites Portland/Vancouver