This year’s Portland Rose Festival (May 18 – June 15, 2014) features many fun family events, parades, rose shows, concerts, fireworks, celebrations, and more. You can also find special offers and promo codes closer to the event dates.
The Grand Floral Parade is a highlight of the week. You can also find special offers and promo codes closer to the event dates. The most popular free events are the Fireworks Show at Tom McCall Waterfront; the Starlight Parade in Downtown Portland; Navy Fleet Week at Tom McCall Waterfront; the Junior Parade in the Hollywood District; and the Dragon Boat Races at Tom McCall Waterfront.
WHAT: 2014 Portland Rose Festival events, many free or affordable.
WHEN: May 18 through June 15, 2014.
WHERE: Various event locations throughout the city of Portland, Oregon.
2014 PORTLAND ROSE FESTIVAL FEATURED EVENTS
- May 23: Fireworks Experience over the Willamette River, Waterfront Park (at nightfall, around 10pm). Free with CityFair admission.
- May 23-26, 29, June 1, 5-8: Rose Festival CityFair (formerly the Waterfront Village) at Waterfront Park.
- May 31: Starlight Parade in Downtown Portland (8:30pm-11pm). Free.
- June 4: Junior Parade at Hollywood District – NE Sandy & 52nd (1pm-2pm). Free.
- June 4-8: Portland Fleet Week at Waterfront Park. (Ahip tours 9:30am-3:30pm). Free.
- June 5-6: Spring Rose Show at Lloyd Center Ice Rink. (Thurs. 1pm-9pm, Fri. 10am-5pm). $3.
- June 7-8: Dragon Boat Races at Waterfront Park South End (8am-4pm). Free.
- June 13-15: Rose Cup Races at Portland International Raceway (8am-6pm). $20 advance, $25 at gate.
- June 7: Queen’s Coronation at Memorial Coliseum. 8am – 9:30am). $30.
- June 7: Grand Floral Parade at Memorial Coliseum to Downtown Portland (10am – 2pm). Free ($15-$30 to reserve seats).