Red and White Fleet of San Francisco offers several elegant San Francisco Bay cruises. Discount tickets are available at about half off if you get them here online.
I used to think Bay cruises were only interesting to tourists who come to see the SF skyline and all the landmarks while listening to Red and White’s audio in foreign languages. But a group of local friends took the Bridge-2-Bridge Cruise and found it so refreshing they’re ready to go back for seconds.
BRIDGE-2-BRIDGE CRUISE: “To celebrate the 75th anniversary of the impressive San Francisco Bay Bridge, embark on this 90-minute cruise that sails under both the Golden Gate and the San Francisco Bay Bridges, while discovering San Francisco history and landmarks via headphone audio in 12 languages. It’s a stunning and informative way to experience the breathtaking views of San Francisco’s downtown skyline.”
DEAL: Red and White Fleet Bay Cruise — several options after free signup …
- Red and White Fleet’s Golden Gate Bay Cruise –Discount tickets 50% Off — $12 (reg. $24)
- Red & White Fleet’s California Sunset Cruise on San Francisco Bay 50% Off — $20 (reg. $58)
- Red and White Fleet’s Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise 50% Off –$18 (reg. $36)
WHERE: Red and White Fleet, Pier 43½ at Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94133. (Taylor Street & The Embarcadero.) [Map]
SAVVY TIP: Other Half Price Bay cruise deals after free sign up with this ticket discount source:
- 2-Hour Golden Gate Champagne Cruise
- Champagne Brunch Cruise of San Francisco Bay
- Luxurious Supper Club Cruise — Dinner, Dancing and Beautiful Views
- Dinner-Dance Cruise on the Bay