The San Francisco Green Festival,at the SF Concourse Exhibition Center (May 30 – June 5, 2013), is an annual event featuring green shopping, cuisine, and the latest in sustainable innovation, with live music and more than 125 workshops, demonstrations and talks. In previous years, the event offered a number of different ways to get in free or for less, like bringing in non-perishable food items or recycling an old cellphone for recycling. So check the event website for updates.
“3rd SAN FRANCISCO GREEN FILM FESTIVAL
• Local premieres of 40 new independent films from around the world
• Q&As, panels and workshops with filmmakers and experts
• Free community screenings
• Work-in-progress presentations
• Eco-art installations
• Parties and networking events
WHAT: The San Francisco Green Film Festival 2013 is a free event.
WHEN: May 30 – June 5, 2013.
WHERE: Screenings and events will take place at the New People Cinema, 1746 Post Street in Japantown, and other city venues, including SPUR Urban Center and San Francisco Public Library.