Napa and Sonoma wine tasting tours aren’t cheap, so a discount of half off, or even a $10 to $20 off, can help reduce a high-class hangover.
We especially like the Wine Lover’s Tour, a semi-private tour that takes you deep into California Wine Country where you’ll visit four to six spectacular boutique wineries less frequented by tourists. But the Muir Woods/Wine Country combo tour is a popular choice. Follow the links below for deal details and half price tickets.
DEAL 1: Extranomical Adventures’ Wine Lover’s Tour Discount 50% Off – $69.50 (reg. $139). Sample the wines of Napa and Sonoma Wine Country on a full-day tour. The Wine Lover’s Tour is semi-private, semi-customizable, and includes visits to four to six wineries. Lunch and wine tasting fees are not included in the price. This is the best deal, but has only a few dates available at a time. Free sign in required with the deal source. Free sign in with this deal source required to get this price. Then put “Wine” in the search box.
DEAL 2: Redwoods & Wine Country Escape Tour Discount 50% Off — $47.50 (reg. $95). This deal combines two of the Bay Area’s most popular trips into one spectacular all-day tour. You’ll go north over the Golden Gate Bridge to the Muir Woods National Monument, then head to Sonoma County to visit three small boutique wineries for tours and complimentary tastings before heading back to the city. Free sign in with this deal source required to get this price. Then put “Wine” in the search box.
SAVVY TIP: Those are the best deals available, but if you find the available dates or other details limiting, the following ticket sources also offer a bit of a break on the very same, or similar, Napa/Sonoma wine tours.
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour $10.99 Off – $62 (reg. $72.99). Includes full-day trip from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries, Drive over Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay area. Picturesque drive through the Napa Valley and Sonoma vineyard country. Wine tour and tasting at three wineries. Free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville. Pick-up and drop-off from central San Francisco hotels. FREE wireless on board tour vehicle.
- Muir Woods and Wine Country Tour San Francisco Supersaver $24 Off – $94.99 (reg. $118.99), wine tasting fees included. Full-day trip to the California wine country and Muir Woods. Explore the giant redwood sequoia trees. Tour boutique Napa and Sonoma wineries. Try 5 to 10 wines at each winery. Pick-up and drop-off from San Francisco hotels.
- Extranomical Adventures Wine Lover’s Tour $10 Off — $129 (reg. – $139) along with a choice of other local wine tour discounts. Save tour as Deal 1 but with more dates available.
- Wine Country & Redwoods Tour $6 Off — $93 (reg. $95), Child 11 and younger $55 (reg. $57). With this tour you travel in a small friendly group (15 people max) and enjoy the morning exploring the spectacular Redwood Sequoia trees at Muir Woods (1 hour), then relax in the afternoon while enjoying California cheese tasting and visit three small boutique Sonoma wineries (5-10 delicious wines at each winery).
- Wine Lovers with Alcatraz Tour — $167 (reg. $169); Child 11 and younger $107 (reg. $109). Extreme wine lovers who enjoy a great view will enjoy this tour that takes you to four to six boutique family wineries to sample wines from well-known growing regions like Napa Valley’s Stags Leap, Rutherford, St. Helena, Los Carneros, Glen Ellen and Sonoma Valley. The tour is somewhat flexible. The tour includes a trip to Alcatraz Island by ferry across the bay.
WHERE: All the tours pick you up for free at downtown San Francisco hotels or Fisherman’s Wharf
ALSO SEE: Napa & Sonoma Valley Bike Tour discounts