Looking for something fun to do in the city? One way to look at it is the more you save on tickets, the more things you can do in the city before your day is done. Here you’ll find just a sampling of the fun to be had in your city of choice. Take a look and see what you think. You can sort by city, category, or use the search box to find something specific.
Museum & Attractions
Find out what’s happening at your favorite museums, theme parks and attractions plus the best way to get tickets, with reviews, deals and tips.
- Top Of The Rock, New York
- National Geographic Museum
- International Spy Museum (I spy discounts)
- The Franklin Institute
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- LEGOLAND Dallas / Fort Worth
- LEGOLAND Chicago
Each season, you’ll find promos and coupon codes for MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, and motorsports.
- Major League Baseball Ticket Deals
- Professional Bull Riding
- Grand Prix of Long Beach
- NBA Ticket Deals
- NHL Hockey Ticket Deals
- Harlem Globetrotters
- NFL Football Discount Tickets
Free Admission Days
Hundreds of cultural institutions nationwide open their doors free to visitors on certain days. This is a great way to go when you have time to kill but don’t want to kill the budget.
Arts & Theater
Shows come and go in any city. Here’s what’s coming up in theater, performing arts, dance, circus, including some fun family shows (with special offers on tickets).
- The Book Of Mormon
- Seeing Cirque Du Soleil (with Deals)
- Blue Man Group
- Romeo and Juliet: see it for less
- How to Get Discounts to Disney Shows
- WICKED The Musical
- How to Find Sesame Street Live Discounts
- Cinderella: Where to see for less
In most cities, concert ticket discounts are available for certain venues or artist tours to fill seats. Check out this roundup of offers.
- Lincoln Center New York Events
- Boston Symphony Hall Concerts
- L.A. Greek Theatre Concerts
- RAIN A Tribute to The Beatles
- Million Dollar Quartet
- Nob Hill Masonic Center Concerts
- Oregon Symphony Concerts
Every major city has its share of free fun, like annual festivals, parades, holiday celebrations. Plus some local attractions are always free to visit, or have free admission days.
Every time we walk out the door we make choices. Some are even good for us. The following are full of research-based lifestyle tips so you can stay well wherever you go.
Most of the attraction offers you see on Savvy Cities are available À la carte, but locals and visitors to the city often want to visit more than one venue over a few weeks.
Image credit: “Urban Melodies” by Alessio Treotoli.