Review of New SeaWorld San Diego Ticket Deals — 6 Ways to Save.
The Sea World and Aquatica San Diego deals just got better. You now have seven ways to save when you get tickets online. These are print-at-home tickets you can use any day during the 2015 season, even today. Scroll down for details on these new discounts.
Sea World is a savvy destination for fun, now more than ever, with several new deals available. You can take advantage of single day deals, and exclusive combo tickets. There’s also a popular new 3 for 1 Pass that gets you into SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and Safari Park. Check out the options below.
DEALS: San Diego Discount Tickets. Several savvy savings opps (all with print-at-home tickets). Click the links for more info/tickets …
1. SeaWorld San Diego Discount Tickets — 7 days for the price of 1. Unlimited admission to SeaWorld San Diego for 7 consecutive days. Ticket valid until December 31, 2015. Print at Home.
- Adult (ages 10+) $83 (reg. $86)
- Child (ages 3-9) $77 (reg. $80)
2. San Diego 3-for-1 Pass — Admission for seven consecutive days at the following three parks: San Diego Zoo, San Diego Safari Park, and SeaWorld San Diego. Ticket valid until December 31, 2015. Print at Home.
- Adult (ages 10+) $143 (reg. $157)
- Child (ages 3-9) $113 (reg. $128)
MORE WAYS TO SAVE: Combo Passes …
3. SeaWorld San Diego / Aquatica San Diego 2-Park Combo $42 Off – $82 (reg. $124). – Unlimited admission to SeaWorld San Diego and Aquatica San Diego for 7 consecutive days from date of first (1st) visit, during regular scheduled operating hours. Use Any Day. Print and Go.
4. Southern California 2-Park Flex Ticket: Save 15% – Admission to SeaWorld San Diego and Universal Studios Hollywood. One visit at each park within 14 consecutive days beginning the day of your first attraction visit.
5. Southern California CityPASS: SAVE UP TO 32% on four major attractions: Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park, Universal Studios Hollywood and SeaWorld San Diego.
6. SeaWorld Military Freebie: Complimentary admission for active duty military representing all five service branches, active members of a reserve or National Guard unit, and/or up to three direct dependents. Valid for one complimentary single-day admission per person, per year.
￼WHERE: SeaWorld San Diego, 500 SeaWorld Dr., San Diego, CA. Staying Over? Check out the SeaWorld Hotel Packages.
STAYING OVER: Check out the Hotel Packages with SeaWorld tickets.
ABOUT SEAWORLD SAN DIEGO: Here’s what to expect …
Venture beyond the ocean’s door at SeaWorld San Diego. Get close enough to touch a dolphin’s fin, stare down a shark and connect with all the sea’s creatures. Experience Believe — the visually stunning Shamu show. Encounter polar bears at Wild Arctic and brave the daring drop on the Journey To Atlantis water coaster. The energy and wonder of the sea surround you in the sights and sounds of SeaWorld. Just dive in.” –SeaWorld