San Francisco Free Museum Days.
If you own a Bank of America credit card, you can get in free to eight San Francisco Bay Area museums the first weekend of every month. The B of A “Museums On Us” promo entitles one person per BofA card to free museum admission.
WHAT: Free museum admission with the Museums On Us program from Bank Of America. Just show your BofA card. Note: Only the cardholder gets in free, so family and friends will need tickets.
WHEN: First full weekend of every month.
WHERE: The following Bay Area museums make the cut:
- Contemporary Jewish Museum 736 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Chabot Space & Science Center 10000 Skyline Boulevard, Oakland, CA 94611
- de Young Museum 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, San Francisco, CA 94118
- Legion of Honor 34th Avenue & Clement Street, San Francisco, CA 94121
- San Jose Museum of Art 110 South Market Street, San Jose, CA 95113
- Tech Museum of Innovation 201 South Market Street San Jose, CA 95113
- Children’s Creativity Museum (formerly Zeum) 221 Fourth Street San Francisco, CA 94103