If you own a Bank of America credit card, you can get in free to eight San Francisco Bay Area museums the first weekend of every month. The B of A “Museums On Us” promo entitles one person per BofA card or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card to free admission. Only the cardholder gets in free, so family and friends will need their own cards, or their own tickets.
WHAT: Free museum admission with the Museums On Us program. Follow the link for more info.
WHEN: First full weekend of every month.
WHERE: The following Bay Area museums make the cut:
- Contemporary Jewish Museum 736 Mission Street, San Francisco CA
- Chabot Space & Science Center 10000 Skyline Boulevard, Oakland CA
- de Young Museum 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, San Francisco CA
- Legion of Honor 34th Avenue & Clement Street, San Francisco CA
- San Jose Museum of Art 110 South Market Street, San Jose CA
- Tech Museum of Innovation 201 South Market Street San Jose CA
- Children’s Creativity Museum 221 Fourth Street San Francisco CA