In Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego, the term “Art Walks” can mean anything from privately led tours through local art galleries, to a handful of artists hawking their artwork from street carts. Some are held in the evenings and attract the chic art crowd, while some are daytime events in more of a county fair atmosphere.
Regardless of the type, they are a nice way to get out into the city and vist with your local artsists that help make SoCal such a vibrant place to enjoy art. Our favorite, and a not-to-miss night out, is the Downtown L.A. Art Walk. The early crowd tends to be more art oriented, while the late crowd tends to be more entertainment oriented.
- 1st Thurs: San Pedro Art Walk
- 2nd Thurs: Downtown L.A. Art Walk
- 2nd Sat: Long Beach Art Walk
- Twice annual – Mar, Oct: Brewery Art Walk
- Annual – March: Miracle Mile Art Walk
- 1st Thurs: Laguna Beach Art Walk
- 1st Fri: Downtown Fullerton Art Walk
- 1st Sat: Santa Ana Art Walk
- 3rd Thurs: Huntington Beach Art Walk
- 2nd Sat: North Park Ray at Night Art Walk
- Annual – April: Mission Federal Art Walk
- Annual – Aug: Art Walk on the Bay
- Annual – Sept: Coronado Art Walk