The Sonoma County Fair (July 25 – August 11, 2013) celebrates Wine Country this year with horse racing, the rodeo, headline entertainment, spectacular carnival rides, junior and professional livestock shows, Destruction Derby, Hall of Flowers, and so much more. And, as usual, they offer a few ways to save on admission tickets. The best way to get deals on tickets is during the online pre-sale. Plus this year they’re offering a free ticket and free parking for anyone who participates in the BloodSource Blood Drive (details below).
The Halthe ‘Ports of Call’ from flowers around the world. Free entertainment will include an old-style vaudeville show, turkey races and lots more.
WHAT: Check the Sonoma County Fair website for details and updates on discounts and free days, but here’s the gist:
Pre-Sale Discounts, Coupons, Freebie (available through July 24, 2013 or while supplies last)
- Single General Admission Tickets (Ages 13+) $10 Value – Pre-Sale Price $8.
- Single Kids Admission Tickets (Ages 7 – 12) Pre-Sale Price $5.
- Season Admission Pass (Non-transferable) $160 Value – Pre-Sale Price $40. One person may attend all 16 days with this pass! Family Pack $46 Value – Pre-Sale Price $35. Includes: 3 General Admissions, 2 Kids Admissions, one $6 Parking Pass.
- Carnival Discount Coupon $30 Value – Pre-Sale Discount $20. Includes: 10 rides, 2-for-1 Play Game Coupon, Free Popcorn w/ purchase, Free.
- COMP TICKETS: Free Fair Pass and Parking for all who donate blood from July 13th to August 10th, 2013 AT Blood Centers of the Pacific.
WHEN: Sonoma County Fair is July 25 – August 11, 2013 (closed on Mondays). Gates open daily 11am – 9pm; Carnival open daily 11am – 11pm; Exhibit buildings open 11am – 10pm.
WHERE: Sonoma County Fairgrounds, 1350 Bennett Valley Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95402. (Also see locations for traveling show.)