Discount Tickets for Spamalot the Musical
In the mood to laugh a lot? Walk this way. Spamalot discount tickets are up for grabs for upcoming performances around the U.S. This musical comedy from Monty Python, which won a Tony Award for Best Musical, is pure British humor at its best. Check it out on the cheap (deal details at the bottom of this page).
Spamalot tells the tale of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table as they embark on their quest for the Holy Grail. Flying cows, killer rabbits, taunting Frenchmen and show-stopping musical numbers are just a few of the reasons audiences everywhere are eating up Spamalot. —Monte Python’s Spamalot
Discount Tickets » Spamalot
SAVVY TRIVIA: From the Spamalot fan club …
- Six pounds of confetti are used at each performance.
- The Grail Lift that elevates the Lady of the Lake weighs over 4000 pounds and uses 2600 pounds of hydraulic pressure.
- The Electrics Department uses 6 tanks of liquid carbon dioxide per week to create the low-ground fog effect and uses 8 fire extinguishers per week for the Feet of God “blast off” effect.
- The orchestra uses a Spama-horn, an instrument specially developed for and used only in Spamalot.
- 3 feet of “blood” has to be ironed prior to each performance.