Spamalot 2014 Discount Tickets Review.
In the mood to laugh a lot? Walk this way. Spamalot discount tickets are up for grabs for upcoming performances in several cities from one half price ticket source: Columbia, Seattle, Fountain Hills, Coral Gables, and Aurora.
This musical comedy from Monty Python, which won a Tony Award for Best Musical, is pure British humor at its best. Check it out on the cheap and tell us what you think.
Spamalot tells the tale of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table as they embark on their quest for the Holy Grail. Flying cows, killer rabbits, taunting Frenchmen and show-stopping musical numbers are just a few of the reasons audiences everywhere are eating up Spamalot” –Monte Python’s Spamalot
BALTIMORE/DC AREA: Spamalot Tickets
DEAL: Monty Python’s Spamalot in Columbia MD Discount Tickets $26.50 – $31.80 (reg. $53.00).
WHEN: Now playing through March 23, 2014.
WHERE: Toby’s Dinner Theatre of Columbia, 5900 Symphony Woods Road, Columbia MD 21044.
SEATTLE: Spamalot Tickets
DEAL: Monty Python’s Spamalot in Seattle Discount Tickets $43.38 – $53.75 (reg. $83 – $103.75).
WHEN: Now playing through March 2, 2014.
WHERE: The 5th Avenue Theatre, 1308 5th Avenue, Seattle WA 98101.
PHOENIX: Spamalot Tickets
DEAL: Monty Python’s Spamalot in Fountain Hills Discount Tickets $12.50 (reg. $25).
WHEN: Now playing through March 15, 2014.
WHERE: Fountain Hills Theater Mainstage, 11445 N. Saguaro Blvd, Fountain Hills AZ 85268.
MIAMI AREA: Spamalot Tickets
DEAL: Monty Python’s Spamalot in Coral Gables Discount Tickets $21 – $26 (reg. $42 – $52).
WHEN: March 5 – 30, 2014.
WHERE: Actors’ Playhouse at the The Miracle Theatre, 280 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables FL 33134.
DENVER Area: Spamalot Tickets
DEAL: Monty Python’s Spamalot in Aurora Discount Tickets $14 (reg. $28).
WHEN: April 11 – 27, 2014.
WHERE: The Aurora Fox Arts Center – Main Stage, 9900 E. Colfax Ave, Aurora, CO 80010.
FUN FACTS: From the Spamalot fan club …
- Six pounds of confetti are used at each performance.
- The Grail Lift that elevates the Lady of the Lake weighs over 4000 pounds and uses 2600 pounds of hydraulic pressure.
- The Electrics Department uses 6 tanks of liquid carbon dioxide per week to create the low-ground fog effect and uses 8 fire extinguishers per week for the Feet of God “blast off” effect.
- The orchestra uses a Spama-horn, an instrument specially developed for and used only in Spamalot.
- 3 feet of “blood” has to be ironed prior to each performance.