Chicago and Portland: Spamalot Discount Tickets Half Off.
In the mood to laugh a lot? Walk this way. Spamalot discount tickets are up for grabs for upcoming performances in Chicago (September 7 – 15, 2013), and the Portland area (Oswego, OR, September 7 – 13, 2013). This musical comedy from Monty Python that won a Tony Award for Best Musical is pure British humor at its best. Check it out on the cheap and tell us what you think.
Spamalot tells the tale of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table as they embark on their quest for the Holy Grail. Flying cows, killer rabbits, taunting Frenchmen and show-stopping musical numbers are just a few of the reasons audiences everywhere are eating up Spamalot” –Monte Python’s Spamalot
Chicago: SPAMALOT Tickets
DEAL: Spamalot Discount Tickets 48% Off – $16.50 – $18.50 (reg. $31 – $35). Sign in free first HERE with source of this deal to access this price.
WHEN: September 7 – 15, 2013.
WHERE: Stage 773, 1225 W. Belmont Ave. Chicago, IL 60657.
Portland: SPAMALOT Tickets
DEAL: Spamalot Discount Tickets 50% Off – $18 (reg. $36). Sign in free first HERE for tickets (may be sold out).
WHEN: September 7 – 13, 2013.
WHERE: Lakewood Center for the Arts, 368 South State Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034.
FUN FACTS: From the Spamalot fan club …
- Six pounds of confetti are used at each performance.
- The Grail Lift that elevates the Lady of the Lake weighs over 4000 pounds and uses 2600 pounds of hydraulic pressure.
- The Electrics Department uses 6 tanks of liquid carbon dioxide per week to create the low-ground fog effect and uses 8 fire extinguishers per week for the Feet of God “blast off” effect.
- The orchestra uses a Spama-horn, an instrument specially developed for and used only in Spamalot.
- 3 feet of “blood” has to be ironed prior to each performance.