Stone Mountain Park, in the Atlanta Georgia area, offers so many fun family activities and attractions we can’t event tell you about them all here. So we’ll just tell you about how to save a buck or two on tickets.
First, we found a source that offers Stone Mountain Park Adventure Passes for $1.15 off adult tickets and $1 off child tickets. Then we asked them for a special promo code to get you another dollar off — and we got it!
Scroll down for the code so you can save a total of $2.15 per adult ticket and $2 off every child ticket at Stone Mountain Park. Or read on to read the blurb for what you get with the Adventure Pass.
Coming up: Stone Mountain Park Fantastic Fourth Celebration: July 4-6, 2013 at Stone Mountain Park. Lasershow Spectacular in Mountainvision at 9:30pm followed by fireworks.
DEAL: Stone Mountain Park Adventure Pass Discount Tickets — Adult $27.75 (reg. $28.90) $1.15 Off; Child age 3-11 years old $21.50 (reg. $22.50) $1 (ages 2 and under are free). Get them online here.
COUPON CODE: Take an additional $1 off the already discounted rate on Stone Mountain Park with Coupon Code: ATSM5. Enter the code after you select your ticket amount, click the Check Out Now button, and fill out your address info. You’ll see the discount deducted before you put in your payment info. Get Tickets
WHERE: Stone Mountain Park, U.S. Highway 78 East, Exit 8, Stone Mountain, GA 30087. OR, 1000 Robert E. Lee Blvd, Stone Mountain, GA 30083. Stone Mountain Park is located only 15 miles east of downtown Atlanta. Take exit 39B off I-285 and travel east on Highway 78 to exit 8, the Stone Mountain Park Main Entrance.
- See the Lasershow Spectacular in Mountainvision
- Climb up the Geyser Towers or play in the spray
- Hike the mountain, trek through the treetops, explore ten miles of trails
- Climb a rock wall, bounce on trampoline floors
- Visit the Grist Mill, tour the Antebellum Plantation, pet a goat
- Ride the Summit Skyride or hop on a locomotive
- Go shopping, or visit Memorial Hall
- Picnic at the Marketplace, play mini golf, ride a bike
- See Yogi Bear in 4-D, or watch the glassblowers