Universal Studios Discount Tickets, Special Offers, and Deals for 2013 – 2014.
Even if you live in L.A., sometimes it’s fun to feel like a tourist in the heart of Hollywood. Put on some cheap sunglasses, grab a camera, and get a deal on tickets to see the new movie sets at Universal Studios Hollywood. New deals just added include include one day print and go tickets, two-day tickets, and a special offer for a Family 3 Pack, Front-Of-The-Line passes and Premium Seats. Other deals are also available. See the options below and pick the one that works best for you.
Universal Studios tours take you behind the scenes for the inside stories behind the making of your favorite movies and TV shows. On this famous studio tour, complete with state-of-the-art HD monitors, you’ll get “up-close and inside the world of movie making magic” Or just go for the rush from the rides, shows and attractions, including the Simpsons virtual rollercoaster, or the Revenge of the Mummy ride and the Jurassic Park 80-foot raft plunge. Not that adventurous? There’s always the Universal CityWalk where you can browse the shops, watch a movie, and dine at the restaurants.
HOW TO SAVE ON UNIVERSAL STUDIOS TICKETS: Get tickets directly from SavvyCities via our travel partner (aRes Travel) and save.
- Universal Studios Hollywood One-Day Ticket – Child/Adult $70 – $80 (reg. $76 – $84). Admission to Universal Studios Hollywood, including all rides, attractions, and shows. Print and go tickets.
- Universal Studios Hollywood 2 Day Ticket – Child/Adult $85 – $93. Two days admission to Universal Studios Hollywood, including all rides, attractions, and shows. Print and go tickets.
- Universal Studios Hollywood Front of the Line Pass, Peak & Reserved Seating – Discount Tickets $119 (reg. $129). Tickets valid now through September 2, 2013 $149 (reg. $159). Includes all day admission, priority access to ALL rides and attractions and reserved Seating at ALL Shows. Print and go tickets.
- Universal Studios VIP Experience Family 3 Pack ($90 Off) – VIP Experience Family Pack Offer $90 Off (3 tickets) – $269 (reg. $299). Includes six hours of total movie-making immersion, including behind-the-scenes experiences not open to the general public, unlimited Front-of-line access to ALL rides, shows, and attractions, VIP reserved seating at ALL shows, entry to the VIP Lounge. – Lunch in the private VIP dining room, prepared by Universal’s very own exclusive chef, valet parking, and more. Print and go tickets.
- Universal Studios VIP Experience (same as above but for 1) — $289 (reg. $299). Print and go tickets.
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE:
- Universal Studios/SeaWorld San Diego 2-Park Flex Ticket – For less than the combined price of general admissions, this ticket saves you up to 15% to SeaWorld San Diego and Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Southern California CityPASS – Saves you 32% on four SoCal Theme Parks — Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park, Universal Studios Hollywood and SeaWorld San Diego.
WHERE: Universal Studios Hollywood, 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608. MAP & nearby activities.
SAVVY TIP: Universal Studios is open Christmas Day, December 25, 2013, 9am – 10pm.
Staying Over? Check out these hotel packages that include Universal Studios. Or check out these nearby hotel deals less than two miles away.