Universal Studios Hollywood Discount Tickets, Special Offers, and Deals for 2014.
Even if you live in L.A., sometimes it’s fun to feel like a tourist in the heart of Hollywood. Put on some cheap sunglasses, grab a camera, and get a deal on tickets to see the new movie sets at Universal Studios Hollywood. New deals just added include include one day print and go tickets, two-day tickets, and a special offer for a VIP Family 3 Pack, Front-Of-The-Line passes and Premium Seats. The front-of-the-line deal is our favorite for busy days at the park because you get priority access to all rides and reserved seating for all shows.
Other deals are also available, and you won’t need a coupon or promo code for any of them. See the options below and pick the one that works best for you.
Universal Studios tours take you behind the scenes for the inside stories behind the making of your favorite movies and TV shows. On this famous studio tour, complete with state-of-the-art HD monitors, you’ll get “up-close and inside the world of movie making magic” Or just go for the rush from the rides, shows and attractions, including the Simpsons virtual rollercoaster, or the Revenge of the Mummy ride and the Jurassic Park 80-foot raft plunge. Not that adventurous? There’s always the Universal CityWalk where you can browse the shops, watch a movie, and dine at the restaurants.
- Universal Studios Hollywood One-Day Ticket – Child/Adult $70 – $80 (reg. $76 – $84). Admission to Universal Studios Hollywood, including all rides, attractions, and shows. Print and go tickets.
- Universal Studios Hollywood 2 Day Ticket – Child/Adult $85 – $93. Two days admission to Universal Studios Hollywood, including all rides, attractions, and shows. Print and go tickets.
- Universal Studios Hollywood Front of the Line Pas – Discount Tickets $134 (reg. $139) valid any day through April 13, 2014. Includes all day admission, priority access to ALL rides and attractions and reserved Seating at ALL Shows. Print and go tickets.
- Universal Studios VIP Family 3-Pack ($90 Off) – $90 Off (3 tickets) – $289 each (reg. $319). Includes six hours of total movie-making immersion, including behind-the-scenes experiences not open to the general public, unlimited Front-of-line access to ALL rides, shows, and attractions, VIP reserved seating at ALL shows, entry to the VIP Lounge. – Lunch in the private VIP dining room, prepared by Universal’s very own exclusive chef, valet parking, and more. Print and go tickets.
- Universal Studios VIP Experience (same as above but for 1) — $309 (reg. $319). Print and go tickets.
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE:
- Universal Studios/SeaWorld San Diego 2-Park Flex Ticket – $130 – $138. (reg. $134 – 142). This ticket saves you up to 15% to both Universal Studios Hollywood and SeaWorld San Diego.
- Southern California CityPASS – $278. aves you 25% on 4 great SoCal Theme Parks — Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park, Universal Studios Hollywood, and SeaWorld San Diego.
WHERE: Universal Studios Hollywood, 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608. MAP & nearby activities.
STAYING OVER? Check out the Loews Hollywood Hotel Universal Studios VIP package. Or check out these nearby hotel deals less than two miles away.
- Clarion Inn Los Angeles (< 1 mile)
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City (< 1 mile)
- Sheraton Universal Hotel (< 1 mile)
- Nite Inn Studio City (< 1 mile)
- The BLVD Hotel and Spa – Studio City (< 1 mile)
- Oakwood Toluca Hills (< 1 mile)
- The Beverly Garland (1.33 miles)
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Media Center Inn & Suites (1.35 miles)
- El Patio Inn (1.71 miles)