Even if you live in L.A., sometimes it’s fun to feel like you’re in the heart of Hollywood. Put on some cheap sunglasses, grab a camera, and get a deal on tickets to see the new movie sets at Universal Studios, including a special offer for Front Of The Line passes and Premium Seats. Other deals are also available. See the options below and pick the one that’s best for you.
Universal Studios tours take you behind the scenes for the inside stories behind the making of your favorite movies and TV shows. On this famous studio tour, complete with state-of-the-art HD monitors, you’ll get “up-close and inside the world of movie making magic” Or just go for the rush from the rides, shows and attractions, including the Simpsons virtual rollercoaster, or the Revenge of the Mummy ride and the Jurassic Park 80-foot raft plunge. Not that adventurous? There’s always the Universal CityWalk where you can browse the shops, watch a movie, and dine at the restaurants.
FEATURED UNIVERSAL STUDIOS DEAL: Universal Studios Hollywood Front of the Line Pass Peak & Reserved Seating – $149 (reg. $159). Print & Go Straight to the Gate!
Savvy Tip: The price above is for visits May 24, 2013 through September 2, 2013. But if you get tickets in advance for September 3, 2013 through January 31, 2014 and you save even more — Discount Tickets $119 (reg. $129).
Front of Line Pass includes:
- All day admission to Universal Studios Hollywood, plus…
- Priority Access to ALL Rides.
- Priority Access to ALL Attractions.
- Reserved Seating at ALL Shows.
MORE UNIVERSAL STUDIOS DEALS:
- One-Day General Admission Print & Go Straight to the Gate: Adult $80 (reg. $84); Child $70 (reg. $76).
- Universal Studios Hollywood 2 Day Ticket: $89 (ages 3+). Includes 2 days admission to Universal Studios HollywoodSM, including all rides, attractions, and shows.
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE:
- Universal Studios/SeaWorld San Diego 2-Park Flex Ticket: For less than the combined price of general admissions, this ticket saves you up to 15% to SeaWorld San Diego and Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Southern California CityPASS: Saves you 32% on four SoCal Theme Parks — Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park, Universal Studios Hollywood and SeaWorld San Diego.
WHERE: Universal Studios Hollywood, 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608. MAP & nearby activities.
SAVVY TIP: Universal Studios is open Christmas Day, December 25, 2013, 9am – 10pm.
Staying Over? Check out these hotel packages that include Universal Studios. Or check out these nearby hotel deals less than two miles away.