Discount Tickets: Single Day, VIP, Family Pack, Front-of-Line, Any-Day Tickets.
Even if you live in L.A., sometimes it’s fun to feel like a tourist in the heart of Hollywood. Put on some cheap sunglasses, grab a camera, and get a deal on tickets to see the new movie sets at Universal Studios Hollywood.
We have new exclusive 2014 – 2015 discount tickets that not only help you save on each daily ticket, you can get Front-of-Line access at each ride and attraction, and priority seating at each show, now, during peak season. Plus there’s a new Family Pack deal ($120 off) and discounted VIP experience tickets. (Online only — see below.)
These front-of-the-line deals are a savvy choice for peak days at the park because you get priority access to all rides and reserved seating for all shows. And you won’t need a coupon or promo code for any of these discounts. Just print and go any day you want.
Universal Studios Hollywood Ticket Deals
Valid Summer 2014 to Jan 2015
Universal Studios Hollywood Front Of Line Ticket Discount
- Front of the Line “Peak Day” Discount Tickets $13 Off = $156 (reg. $169) during Peak Season Days April 14, 2014 through Sep 1, 2014 & Dec 20 - 31, 2014. Gets you Front of Line Access at each ride and attraction, and one-time priority seating at each show.
- Front of the Line Discount Tickets $5 Off = $134 (reg. $139) non-peak days Sep 2 – Dec 19, 2014. Valid for Front of Line Access at each ride and attraction, and one-time priority seating at each show.
Universal Studios Hollywood 2 Day Discount Tickets
- 2nd Day Free – Child/Adult $77/$86 (reg. $87/$92). Second Day Free must occur within 7 days of first visit. Any Day Print & Go tickets.
Universal Studios Hollywood VIP Passes
- VIP Experience - $295 (reg. $299). Get six hours of total movie-making immersion. Includes unlimited Front-of-line access to ALL rides, shows, and attractions; VIP reserved seating at ALL shows; Entry to the VIP Lounge; Lunch in the private VIP dining room, prepared by Universal’s very own exclusive chef; Valet Parking- $25 Value (subject to change), and more..
- VIP Family Pack – $282 (reg. $299). Buy at least 3 tickets to save. Includes everything in deal 1 above, but for your whole family.
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE
- 2-Park Flex Ticket 15% Off = $130 – $138 (reg. discount price $134 – 142). This ticket saves you up to 15% to both Universal Studios Hollywood and SeaWorld San Diego.
- CityPASS 25% Off Best Price = $280/$321.25 (reg. $289/$331) Adult/Child prices. Saves you 25% off gate prices at four great SoCal Theme Parks: Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park, Universal Studios Hollywood, and SeaWorld San Diego.
WHERE: Universal Studios Hollywood, 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608. MAP & nearby activities.
STAYING OVER? Check out the Universal Studios Hotel Packages that include tickets to Universal Studios tickets with your hotel reservation. Or consider one of these nearby hotels less than two miles away from Universal Studios.
ABOUT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD: Go behind the scenes on the world famous Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made. Visit the sets of some of your favorite shows and movies, like ABC’s hit series Desperate Housewives or the incredible airline crash from the blockbuster The War of the Worlds. And, survive firsthand the world’s largest 3-D experience, King Kong 360 3-D, created by Peter Jackson. Then, face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies, including the greatest battle you’ll ever ride in TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D. Plus, join the mischievous Minions on an epic adventure you’ll never forget in the all-new 3-D ride, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem.