Discount Tickets: Single Day, VIP, Family Pack, Front-of-Line, Any-Day Tickets.
Whether you’re visiting or live in Los Angeles, sometimes it’s fun to play tourist in the heart of Hollywood. Put on some cheap sunglasses, grab a camera, and get a deal on tickets to see the new movie sets at Universal Studios Hollywood. The deals below start at less than $77 and with that you get a second day free.
Here’s an updated roundup of ticket deals. Universal Studios discount tickets that not only help you save on each daily ticket, but can get Front-of-Line access at each ride and attraction, and priority seating at each show, now, during peak season, depending on which offer you choose. Plus there’s a new VIP Family Pack deal that saves you up to $144 (buy at least 3).
The front-of-the-line deals are a savvy choice for peak days at the park because you get priority access to all rides and reserved seating for all shows. And you won’t need a coupon or promo code for any of these discounts. Just print and go any day you want.
Universal Studios Ticket Deals
Universal Studios Hollywood Front-Of-Line Discount:
Valid for Front of Line Access at every ride and attraction, and one-time priority seating at each show. Print & Go.
- Yours for $135 (reg. $149). Front of Line Pass Off Peak Days (Valid April 13, 2015 through May 22, 2015 & September 8, 2015 through December 18, 2015)
- Yours for $182.50 (reg. $199). Front of Line Pass Peak Days (Valid May 23, 2015 through September 7, 2015 & December 19, 2015 through December 31, 2015)
Universal Studios Hollywood 2 Day Discount:
Buy A Day, Get 2nd Day Free! General Admission. Print and go. (Note expiration date.)
- Yours for Child $79 /Adult $87 (reg. $87/$92). Use any day. (Second day must occur within 7 days of first visit.)
Universal Studios Hollywood VIP Passes:
Get six hours of total movie-making immersion. Includes unlimited Front-of-line access to ALL rides, shows, and attractions; VIP reserved seating at ALL shows; Entry to the VIP Lounge; Lunch in the private VIP dining room, prepared by Universal’s very own exclusive chef; Valet Parking- $25 Value (subject to change), and more. Print and go. Any Day tickets. (Note expiration date.)
- VIP Experience – Yours for $281 (reg. $299). Use any day.
- VIP Family Pack – Yours for $272 (reg. $299). Buy at least 3 tickets to save. Use any day.
Universal Studios Hollywood Combo Passes:
- Universal Studios & Disneyland Combo Pass Save $19 on four days of fun. Your Combo Pass includes Universal Studios Buy A Day, Get 2nd Day Free General Admission Ticket and a 2-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket.
- Go LA Theme Park Package Save 31% — With this combo discount card, a family of four saves more than $235. Along with Universal Studios Hollywood, you get in free to Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knott’s Berry Farm, and LEGOLAND.
WHERE: Universal Studios Hollywood, 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608. MAP & nearby activities.
STAYING OVER? Check out the Universal Studios Hotel Packages that include tickets to Universal Studios tickets with your hotel reservation. Or consider one of these nearby hotels less than two miles away from Universal Studios.
ABOUT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD:
Go behind the scenes on the world famous Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made. Visit the sets of some of your favorite shows and movies, like ABC’s hit series Desperate Housewives or the incredible airline crash from the blockbuster The War of the Worlds. And, survive firsthand the world’s largest 3-D experience, King Kong 360 3-D, created by Peter Jackson.
Then, face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies, including the greatest battle you’ll ever ride in TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D. Plus, join the mischievous Minions on an epic adventure you’ll never forget in the all-new 3-D ride, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem.