Water Park of America 2014 coupons, deals, discounts.
Discount passes and a coupon are available for Water Park of America: The Nation’s Largest Indoor Water Park, in Bloomington, MN. These discount offers really add up when you’re taking the family to the Park. The source of this offer just added more tickets, and they are valid any day through July of 2014. If and when they run out of tickets, they usually add more soon, so check back often.
DEAL: Water Park of America All-Day Pass Discount 47% Off — $19.98 (reg. $39.95). You don’t need a coupon for this offer. But you’ll need to sign in by email with the ticket source who works with the Water Park to bring you this offer. NOTE: The link takes your to the offer website, but you’ll to make sure you’re on the Minneapolis page and then scroll down a few to find the deal.
COUPON: The coupon is now expired. We’ll post the next one here. But the deal above is actually better.
WHEN: With this offer your tickets a good for any date now through July 31, 2014.
WHERE: Water Park of America, 1700 E. American Blvd., Bloomington MN 55425. (Located in the Radisson Hotel Bloomington by Mall of America).
SAVVY TIPS: Visitors to the Water Park say …
- Parking is free and plentiful.
- You can rent lockers for $6, but they’re small, so you might want to limit what you bring in and leave the rest in the trunk of your car.
- You can buy food there, but it isn’t cheap, so you might want to eat before you go, or bring snacks.
- Small towels are provided, and you can trade your wet towels for dry ones.
- Best tip: change in the hotel lobby bathroom.
Water Park of America features:
- Minnesota’s only Flow Rider Surf Simulator.
- The Lake Superior wave pool.
- America’s longest indoor family raft ride, which is ten stories tall and over a mile long.
- Several body and tube slides.
- Activity pools with hoops, nets and balancing logs.
- Fort Snelling play area for smaller children featuring numerous places to climb, slide, and have fun; including a large bucket dumping 500 gallons of water every two and a half minutes.