Winter WonderFest at Navy Pier Festival Hall in Chicago always tops the to-do list around the holidays. At this annal indoor event, you and your friends and your family can wander around a winter wonderland complete with rides, live holiday music, ice skating, and Santa.
The event planners offer several ways to save on tickets directly. For example, on “deal days” you can save around 30 percent on tickets. There’s also a military discount, a Pepsi can deal, and a PNC Bank Card offer, plus parking discounts. Follow the link below to the event website for more info.
HOW TO SAVE AT WONDERFEST:
- Deal Days — Save a couple of bucks when you get tickets in advance on the event website.
*32% savings based on the $17 online price per the $25 regular full price. 24% savings when you buy walk-up at the box office. Valid on Deal Days dates only. Not valid on Standard Days. No coupon required.
- Military Discount — Show ID at the door to save on individual Premium or Regular Activity wristbands (up to six).
- Pepsi Can Deal — Some cans contain an offer for discounts to Winter WonderFest.
- PNC Bank Discount — Save $5 Off Two Activity Tickets. Show your PNC Bank debit card to at the PNC Bank Winter WonderFest box office located outside Festival Hall on the second level to receive $5 off up to two (2) full-price Activity Tickets. Activity Tickets include general admission into the event and access to 25 rides and activities inside the event.
- Parking Deal — The event arranges a parking deal for the event so everyone can save 24% – 33% at Navy Pier Garages only, 600 E. Grand Avenue. No coupon needed.
WHEN: Every year in December and January. Follow the link above to the event website for schedule and updates.
WHERE: Navy Pier Festival Hall, 600 East Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611.