Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) offers monthly free admission on the first Tuesday of every month. Check it out below.
The Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, located in San Francisco’s Yerba Buena Gardens, features cutting edge visual art, performing arts, and film, with year-round programs in two buildings. You’ll find plenty of exciting events to splurge on, but YBCA also offers lots of fun for free and cheap.
WHAT: Yerba Buena Center for the Arts free monthly gallery admission.
WHEN: The first Tuesdays of every month.
WHERE: Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Grand Lobby, 701 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103. [Map]
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE:
- Get YBCA tickets online and save time.
- Get a $2 discount on gallery admission with a valid public transportation pass or transfer.
- Go San Francisco Card – This discount card provides free admission to 55+ Bay Area attractions including YBCA.
- Free same-day gallery admission with the purchase of a film or performance ticket.
- Foursquare — Check in at YBCA and get free gallery admission + $2 off Film + $5 off Performance.
- Student Rush Tickets $10 student rush tickets* available for YBCA Performances. (Pending availability. One hour before curtain, cash only, student I.D. required.)
WHERE: Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, 701 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103. [Map]