Yerba Buena Gardens Festival — Free Concerts May through October 2013.
The Yerba Buena Gardens Festival, in San Francisco, celebrates it’s 13th season (May 4 – October 27, 2013). The free fun includes no less than 100 events, from classical and jazz concerts, to opera and international music, to theater, dance, family programs, visual art exhibits, educational programs and cultural events.
Yerba Buena Gardens Festival features world-class music, theater, and dance performances from the Bay Area and around the world. To really kick back and enjoy the events, bring a blanket, picnic and low-back lawn chairs.
WHEN: May 4 - October 27, 2013.
WHERE: Yerba Buena Gardens, Mission Street, between 3rd & 4th Streets, San Francisco, CA.
Yerba Buena Gardens Festival 2013 Schedule
- Anthony Brown & The Oakland Interfaith Gospel Choir, Sunday, September 1, 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Japan Concert, Thursday, September 5, 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Marcus Shelby Orchestra World Premiere – Blues and the Pursuit of Freedom, Saturday, September 7, 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Poetry Tuesday at Jessie Square with TODCO Poets, Tuesday, September 10, 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Yerba Buena Family Day, Sunday, September 15, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Fella Oudane, Thursday, October 3, 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Yovany Terry y Los Parranderos, Saturday, October 5, 1-2:30pm
- Poetry Tuesday at Jessie Square, Tuesday, October 15, 12:30pm-1:30pm